During renovation of streets In Liepaja, raised guidelines are deposited into the sidewalks in order to aid visually impaired people with getting around.
Read survey results
Ganību street 197/205 Liepaja,
LV – 3407
06.11.2009 Author: LNB
The Purpose of the Society
Society has a purpose to promote the integration of visually impaired and blind people into society, to protect their interests and improvement of quality of life.
Tasks of the Society
- to unite people with disabilities and motivate them to participate in developing civil society;
- social rehabilitation, training and other alternative social rehabilitation services, integration and support for visually impaired and blind people;
- exchange of information and the promotion of accessibility for people with disabilities;
- organizing educational, informative events, action, and other activities for people with disabilities and the general public;
- to develop cooperation with various state, municipal and non-governmental organizations, both Latvian and abroad;
- promotion of education, employment and environment accessibility for people with disabilities;
- organize sport and cultural events for people with disabilities for promotion of healthy lifestyle.
Facebook jaunumu plūsma
© 2009 Liepājas Neredzīgo biedrība • Web developer artTECH